Sunday, January 12, 2020

Release Tour w/Review for Mantrum by Jacob Chance


Title: MANTRUM
Author: Jacob Chance
Genre: Romantic Comedy Standalone
Release Date: January 10, 2020
Cover Design: Sybil Wilson/Popkitty Design







Mantrum: An emotional outburst or an expression of anger by an adult man.
I’ve never understood the attraction women have for an alpha male, until I meet single father, Rex Winters.
Tall, chiseled, and persistent, he tries to avoid a parking ticket by asking me out to dinner. But I know men like him. He’s a repeat offender--habitually getting into trouble and always ready to sweet talk his way out of it.
But his charm won’t work on me.
Not when he’s the reason I’m forced to attend a six-week anger management class. And especially not when I find out all six feet two inches of Rex and his two hundred pounds of sexy muscle will be joining me every single time.
It doesn’t matter how much he flirts, or how attracted to him I am. I’m the girl who enforces rules for a living and he’s the guy who breaks them.
Do opposites really attract?
I guess we're about to find out.





My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another entertaining read by Jacob Chance! This book had me cracking up with the crazy things Rex and his brothers do. The mantrums Rex throw, the love that his family has for one another and the love that grows between Rex and Danika, all of those reasons and more are why this book is one you don't want to miss out on. Not only that but nothing is sexier than a single dad that has as much love and devotion to his daughter that Rex has for Ruby.

I never thought a group of guys going golfing could be so freaking entertaining to read about but boy did Jacob Chance make it that and more. I would definitely recommend this book.


View all my reviews








Jacob Chance grew up in New England and still lives there today. He's a martial artist, a football fan, a practical joker and junk food lover.
A writer of sports romcoms and romantic suspense, he plans on providing you with many more stories.



HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment