Friday, August 14, 2020

Review Blitz for Bull (Kings of Mayhem MC #6) by Penny Dee


Release Date: August 14

BULL 
I lost my wife on a rainy night almost two decades ago. 
Since then, my heart has been a barren wasteland. 
It only knows love for family and the club. 
And for revenge. 
Then I meet Taylor and I know I’m doomed. 
Because she’s everything I didn’t know I wanted. 
Everything I’ve denied myself for years.
But my club is about to storm headfirst into a war and I can’t afford the distraction.
Yet I can’t get her out of my head. 
We both say we’re not interested. 
But we are both liars. 

TAYLOR
For years we’ve been running from my past.
My kid brother and me. 
Hiding in the shadows. 
Now we have a chance for a new life in a new town … far, far away from trouble. 
I crave freedom and a quiet, simple life for us both. 
The last thing I expect is to fall for the enigmatic biker king, Michael “Bull” Western. 
He is magnificent.
White-hot and scorching.  
With the touch of an angel and eyes of the devil. 
He could be the love of my life. 
But I have a secret.

Grab Your Copy Here:



Bull (Kings of Mayhem MC #6)Bull by Penny Dee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WOW, this book right here is just another reason why I fell in love with Penny's talent and this series. I am a huge fan of MC books and this one had it all. The sexy alpha MC man, angst, suspense, mystery, intrigue, heartbreak, deceit, secrets, lies, love, sex and so much more. You will not be able to put this book down.

Bull is such a hard ass but underneath all the layers of alpha hardness is a man who is full of guilt and doesn't want to open himself up to anyone again for that reason. He doesn't think he deserves the happy ending, the family, the love. Taylor is a take no shit kind of girl. She has been dealt a hard hand in life and is trying to do what is best for her little brother. She isn't looking for love but there is something about Bull that makes him hard to resist.

Definitely a book to check out and the series is off the charts. I love it!!

View all my reviews







Start Reading Kings of Mayhem Here!


Meet Penny Dee

Penny Dee writes contemporary romance about rock stars, bikers, hockey players and everyone in-between. Her stories bring the suspense, the feels and a whole lot of heat. 


She found her happily ever after with an Australian hottie who she met on a blind date.

Connect with Penny Dee


Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment